Thursday 22 March 2012

What I Bought in Seattle!

I just got back from Seattle for Spring Break! My family and I  stayed in a little condo downtown, and it was a lot of fun! I did a bit of shopping while I was down there, and picked up some great deals.These are some of the things I bought.



First of all, I bought a new pair of black Toms! They were from Nordstroms and cost $43.




























At Macys I bought a pair of black tights, and a black sweater together costing just $10!


These tights and sweater were in the clearance section, and each cost $10 plus an additional %50 off!


At Ross Dress for Less I picked up a really cute shirt for $8.99!

This is the front...

This is the back of the shirt.

 

At the Areopostal in Seattle Premium Outlets I bought a summer dress using my coupon from the latest seventeen magazine. The coupon deal was buy any dress for $20, and I chose this one!

A navy blue layered summer dress!

I went to the Pike Place Public market and bought a small gift for my boyfriend! 

A brown thin leather bracelet.

Also at the market was a health store, I forget the name now but it had a huge natural cosmetics section! The prices were quite high, but I haven't seen some of the products anywhere else and I had to buy something.

Dr. Bronner's  organic hand lotion in lavender coconut scent. It cost $10.99!


That is basically all I bought! I had a great time in Seattle with my family, but I'm glad to be back home! Happy spring everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment